[Dailydrool] Culprit

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 14:54:10 PDT 2014

It took me three hours to figure out who had the very upset digestive
track. In hind site, I should have figured it out sooner. Neither of the
boys has ever hidden to be sick. They are sick right where they are or next
to the door they go out. This was in the entrance way and under the dining
room table. I finally caught Browyn puking her guts up outside. One dose of
cerenia and she was right as rain. Thank goodness!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess