[Dailydrool] dadPerson's sandwich

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 22 16:14:04 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

dadPerson decided to make himself a sandwich.  We three bassets decided to watch.   dadPerson got lots of yummy stuff like cheese and meat of the the fridge.  Then he got a garden ripened tomato out of the bowl on the counter.  He got two slices of wheat bread out of the pantry.  And then ........  he turned his back to get out the mustard.  As he turned his back Gracie leapt up and snatched BOTH slices of wheat bread off of the counter in one smooth motion.  dadPerson heard her leap and before she landed he had both slices of bread OUT of her mouth and back on the counter and he was telling her off I swear!!  She only got a little corner off and he CONTINUED making his sandwich and he USED those two slices of bread.

And when he finished he sat down at the counter and ate his whole sandwich and he didn't give any of us even a single crumb because he's a big meanie.

More later from Snoopy