[Dailydrool] Maddie's passing

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 26 13:23:40 PDT 2014

I feel so very sorry for the passing of Maggie. Accept my sincere sentiment.
I know the pain is excruciating, but she is not suffering and she will be around, believe me. I have gone through that.
With time, the good memories will, little by little taking the place of the pain. Your heart will mend.
And believe me, one day you really will meet her again.
Sending heart healing drool right to you.
Drool and lub,

Miriam Virginia Oliveira, mom of Violeta and Xaxa( in heaven now)