[Dailydrool] hot spots?

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:06:12 PDT 2014

I wrote a letter 2 days ago, and asked about boomers scratching. I found a
post from years ago while looking at the archives that talked about using a
mixture of lidocaine and hydrocortisone. I have liquid lidocaine here at
the house, jow much should i use on the sore spots?

He's in such misery, the benadryl isn't working that well, how many can i
give him, and how often?

Please email me directly, I'd like to get relief to him somehow....poor Boo.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe
Boomer
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604