[Dailydrool] Napless in Campbell

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 26 20:06:39 PDT 2014

Hi everybody it's Gracie here,

We had a tough day here at my house.  First off, at 8AM a guy rang the bell attached to the door on the outside of our house.  Well of course we all yelled and screamed about this fact and the clueless momPerson let him in!  Well, the first thing this character did was stick his head in the fireplace.  And then he started moving all of our stuff, our dog beds and our water bowl and he put tarps down and he stuck a HUGE vaccuum cleaner thingy (I am not kidding) INTO the fireplace and sucked out G-d only knows what.  It made a terrible racket and he was a total stranger and LuLu was horrified ..... she tried running out back and screaming at him but mommy made her stop.  Snoopy made friends with the guy and brought him a toy and was fetching (again, not kidding) for the guy while this madman kept sticking stuff in our fireplace.

Finally the freak left but it wasn't even 20 minutes later when a different guy walked up and rang the bell attached to the door on the outside of our house.  Well we were just settling down after this first guy but we yelled and we screamed and this one came in and stuck his head right in the freezer.  For real.  He poked and he proded and then he pulled out power tools.  LuLu ran out back again and was screaming bloody murder but mommy made her stop.  And this guy sat there with his head and his hands in our freezer doing G-d only knows what but he was pulling stuff out and openning boxes and putting other stuff in and screwing stuff in there ..... and then Snoopy brought him a toy and was fetching for him too.  SERIOUSLY.

So finally this latest freak packed up and left.  We had already missed our early morning nap as well as our mid morning nap, and it was too late to start our late morning nap so we took a vote and decided to start our early afternoon nap just a tad early when ..... the housecleaners showed up.   Rosa and Rosa's daughter Emily and Emily's cousin.  With vacuum cleaners and mops and brooms and rags and G-d knows what all else.  LuLu just completely came unglued .... she was yelling and screaming and flames were shooting out of her in places where she doesn't usually have flames shooting out but it did no good.  They stayed.  For hours.  By the time they left it was practically time for dinner.  I'm exhausted.

Love,
Gracie