[Dailydrool] Oh that Pierre Jr. and some other stuff

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:20:09 PDT 2014

Pierre jr., aka Poppy Jr. because Pierre Sr. was Poppy, so like the word
Floppy which was his nick name as a baby before he was ours.  When he came
home, he was still floppy, and now, he and his first elders, Pumpkin and
Jean Paul are reunited in Heaven (he passed young, way before them).  Max
was an off shoot to that trilogy, and he is very welcome in their cloud,
which brings me back to Jr. who is very much alive, and he owns me 10,000%
and he knows it.

He is such a smart and devious hound, a super minx and thief (today he
stole a bottle of an expensive wine that was my sister's but he didn't
break it, and she got it back), but he keeps me moving and he keeps me
motivated to exercise, as I call him my personal trainer, but the fault
there is that he makes me take almost an hour to do a ten minute walk.

So while I am healing from loss, and I thank those who have emailed me
recently, I will address that sooner than later privately, I am healing.  I
had a dentist app't today, and they all know about the hounds, and I cried
three times, but not horrible cries, just respectful for the loss, getting
over cries.  I had to do this at the local grocery, and this is how it
goes.  Eventually, it will calm down.

I am so sorry Carol for your loss of Maddie.  It somewhat parallels my
first devastating loss of Pierre sr., but he at least held on, after a week
of in hospital vet care, that I could be there for his good bye.

Maddie feels you, I know it.  God bless and condolences.

Healing drool to all in need, and a great thank you to the community.

Jackie, too many less paws lately, and I will rescue again, let these five
have peace, but there will always be room in my heart for another in need
(or maybe, I am the one in need)