[Dailydrool] Daily Drool calendar -- last call for first dates and pictures/captions due

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 13:58:43 PDT 2014

Hi,

One last call for first dates -- I should be done assigning first date
requests by tomorrow and then I will give it until Sunday to start randomly
assigning second dates to those of you who said you wanted them (and if you
didn't say and you do please let me know).

I originally said that pictures and captions were due Friday August 29.
 That was a date on Planet Laura.  Here on Earth where Saturday is the 30th
and Friday is the 29th I actually meant Saturday the 30th.  But if you're
having trouble getting just that perfect shot I won't start processing the
pictures in earnest until the middle of next week, so take a little more
time if you need it.

Second date requests (if you have already told me you want a second you
don't need to tell me again), first date requests, and pictures/captions
should all be sent to dailydroolcalendar at gmail.com.  Thanks so much for
your support!  Laura