[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue in Oklahoma and orphan pups

Bonnie Harlow blessedbassets at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:26:41 PDT 2014

First I want to thank all of you who personally emailed me with advice on raising my orphan pups.  As always the drool is a source of excellent advice and support...I so appreciate all of your help.  My sweet babies are 4 weeks old today and truly thriving.  I am so thankful.

    Someone asked for an Oklahoma Basset Rescue.  I thought I should recommend the North Texas Basset Hound Rescue (a wonderful Basset rescue here in the Dallas area).  It is not too far to drive from OK. and would be worth it.  Their website is www.bassetrescuedfw.org.  They foster their rescues so they can really tell you what their needs are, how they get along with other dogs, etc.. They often have younger Bassets.  They are an excellent group.

Thanks again to all, Bonnie for Blessed Bassets