[Dailydrool] Last post today about the DD calendar

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:35:50 PDT 2014

Also, if you would like to have your dog in the calendar and can't afford
it this year, I have lots of lovely "angels" who help me fund dates and
calendars for those who can't afford them.  There is no shame in it -- we
all have rough years financially.  Just send me a note and let me know you
need help.  One of the main reasons I do this is to bring a smile to
people's faces (because I know turning over a new page and seeing a basset
each day brings a big smile to mine).  Laura