[Dailydrool] Teamwork

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:19:07 PDT 2014

Well we made the drive from Indiana to Georgia yesterday. It took 13 hours
because of wrecks and traffic. I had put everyone in a car harness and had
them all buckled in. I buried the buckles under a lot of bedding because
Bugsey knows how to undo the buckets. Well, The Fairy Princess fug out her
buckle and batted her eyes at Bugsey and he unlatched her. Then Browyn dug
out Bugsey's buckle and he unlatched himself. Beauford just sat in the
corner looking miserable. He hates riding in the car. With two dogs loose,
Browyn went and laid on Beauford and Bugsey stood on the center console and
drank my bottle of water! I was not impressed. He even figured out when to
do it. If I wasn't surrounded by cars, I would stop him and try to lift him
into the backseat one handed. When I was passing a rig, I just ignored
Bugsey and tried not to wreck. So he started laying down when we weren't
passing a truck and as soon as we were, he would stand up and drink like no
tomorrow. When we finally got out of the huge bottle neck and stopped to
let the dogs out, guess who had to pee the most?! Oh the one that got a 16
oz. bottle of water!

As soon as the dogs got to the new house they decided to make it smell like
them. Browyn pooped in a bedroom and Bugsey drank too much water too fast
and threw up twice, all before we were in the house 15 minutes. For the
record, of course I ran them outside immediately! I didn't want them
pooping and peeing all over the house!

Now they won't let me out of their site. So I am outside typing so they can
play before it gets too hot.

Jennifer with Beauford (did you notice I was the only good one?), Bugsey
(being good is over rated) and Browyn the Fairy Princess (I am a Fairy
Princess, I can do what ever I want)