[Dailydrool] Dear Conley

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 29 09:28:57 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

I sure hope you were serious when you said i could come over because things are getting worse and worse here at my house.  First there was a day with no naps.  And then yesterday .... they pulled out SUITCASES.  Again with the suitcases.  And then our Aunt Lani showed up and she had her bag with her.  The people were all a flutter stuffing their stuff in those bags and they are going someplace and leaving us with our Aunt Lani person.  Again.

So ...... Conley ..... I had Snoopy book me on the red eye tonight and I get into Chicago around 1:30 AM.  Can you please score the van keys from your momPerson before you go to bed tonight and then sneak out in the middle of the night to pick me up at the airport again?  Pretty please??  I bet your momPerson won't even notice the extra hound dog around the house (just like last time) and we can have a few days of fun.

See you soon.

Love,
Gracie