[Dailydrool] Puppies

Shirley Mueller snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 07:16:35 PDT 2014

Dis is Rosie,  Let me start by saying I am a rescue dog- I came from Droopy Basset Rescue so I like rescues but my  momma  has out done herself big time.  We are fostering TWO 6 mo old puppies for San Diego Basset Rescue.  Did you hear that not one but 2 of the annoying little fellas.  I love to play and wrestle and tug as much as the next hound but this is just not working out.  After play I like a good nap in the sun- can that happen? Not now that we have 2 monsters here.  They jump on you, t-bone you, try to take your toys ( I hid my ball) and they just have no manners.  Gordy corrects them all the time.  I told them he is older so stay away but do they listen to me NOOOO.  One even tried to hump Gordy-BIG MISTAKE!!!!!  They sure are cute but we just got the puppers Zeke trained now we gots these 2 red and white balls of fur,  Elise my big sister has the right idea when she gets tired of them she jumps on a bed where da pups can’t come.  Life sure does change fast.  Ouch! excuse me One just bite my leg and I had to correct him and don’t you know he thinks I am playing.   Did I mention they tug on my ears- hurtful and annoying.  Momma says “be nice they are just here till they find a home.”  I gonna put a “for sale sign” on them so people can see dat day can’t stay here.  Thanks for listening me.
Belly Rubs
Rosie- da red demon.