[Dailydrool] Gracie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 30 09:37:05 PDT 2014

Hi all Snnopy here

Well apparently Chicago is a real party town that never sleeps.  Gracie got in early this morning but she woofed that no one picked her up at the airport.  No worries Gracie has never had any trouble making friends   Apparently she hooked up with some band and is went with them to an after hours club. She reports that she is having a fabulous time boogieing with everyone in the big easy. Hopefully she will get to see Conley before she comes back.  Apparently she ran into Doc at the after hours club and they had a roaring good time.  He reports that Conley was in jail so he grabbed the keys and came on his own.   I personally think he could have broken Conley out but Doc has a thing for Gracie and I believe this fact creates tension between them

Oh, and momPerson who believes she has a clue you should know that you are not the only one who reads Conley's mail regarding Gracie.  Doc reads it too

More later about Gracie's love triangle from her big brother Snoopy who should be shocked but isn't. Not after what he has seen this girl do at a public dog park with total strangers.

Sent from my iPaw