[Dailydrool] Conley Gracie Doc

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 10:55:33 PDT 2014

Dis Conley. Doc fink he slick hunh. We see. An Miss Gracie whut I thot were
my darling...we see abowt youse, two.
Dis Conley he not fink triyangles a nize dezeyen. He fink mebbe youse 2
ment for eech odder, hunh mebbe?
Am I mad?
Nooooo.
I gone git Doc? Noooo, not me. Not Conley. I two syphilized. LLEWIS WHAT
YOU WANT NOW LEEB ME ALONE I RIP YOU    whut? It meen whut? Oh.
I two cifilized I meen to say (dat it, Llewis? Yeah ok fank youse.)
but dat Mastif down da street, he no like Doc Doc yammer at he when he go
by. Mebbe he like to come play wif Doc, hunh?
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oop here come she nebbermine

Conley ob Conley Llewis and you a ded dog.