[Dailydrool] The Horrers

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 15:51:41 PDT 2014

This is Llewis.
I no write offen. Often. But dis this I have to protess.t.
MPerson make noyse wake we up. Me an Doc. Conley pay no tenshun at all. Ask
we want to go ousside.
Well of course Doc he wanna go ousside all the time. I go with him. I
almoss always go with him. Sumwon gotta keep the boy outta truble an then
he watch over me while I nap.
So we goes out.
An we ousside ohhh mebey 3 minuts an it start to rain.
Not a liddle.
Not eben a downpour.
More like a ribber river dumpt on we. We gaspin for breaf hangin at da door
shiurley sure ly she comin any secont now. Nooooo we drippin Doc wet to da
skin me too an nobody an den alla sudden we heers a loud bad word or ten an
she come flyin to da door wif pologees an towels. apologies. (I cannot do
punkshuashun an Capital letters at da same time.)
Humf anyways well I says HUMF.
I still wet. Sum peepels.

Love an drool to youse whut need it
Llewis (I wet) Doc (he wetter) and Conley who still dry.

--
'