[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue Fundraiser

sam brown sammiq1946 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 30 18:46:29 PDT 2014

I just participated in a fundraiser for Golden Gate Basset Rescue using Pampered Chef.  I was very pleased to participate and ask lots of my friends to participate, too, because my purchase was tax deductible and GGBR receives 10% of all sales up to $600 and 15% of additional sales.   I talked with the consultant and she is willing to set up fundraisers for any Basset Rescue organization that would care to utilize it.

She will send catalogs out to whomever you wish (think mailing list), and she then sets up a URL  for making purchases directly FOR your rescue.  You don't need a catalog, the whole enchilada is right there online, but if you have folks who perhaps like to shop with a catalog rather than just "online", it is a great way for them to see what is available.

I utilized it to purchase that one thing I have been saving for (the mandoline) and several Christmas gifts.  Since it is tax deductible, I consider it "free".  There is right to the door delivery, so no "attending" a party and then returning to "pick up" your stuff.

I would like to see lots of rescues participate in this because I think it is such a good deal.

If you are interested, just contact me at sammiq1946 at hotmail.com, and I will be the liaison between your group and the consultant who is kind enough to do this.  She has been a Pampered Chef director for 22 years, so no need to worry about her veracity.

Sending snooter kisses to all,

sammi
owned by George and Gracie
thanks to Las Vegas Basset Rescue