[Dailydrool] Are own Kitty

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 03:17:13 PDT 2014

Dis Conly
We gots a kitty ob we own. MomPerson don't nose. It bleke an white but
notta fake kitty dat smells but a reel kitty what leeb presents inna garden
for we to nibble.
Odder day she stop atta frontdoor say hello to Da Bleke Dog whut juss
growl. Dis mornin befour lite she inna yard agin. She no wait to say hello
just pop ober da fense.
Anyway we hopin to git to nose her bedder yes we is. MomPerson say kitties
got razers in dey feets an teef whut reely hurt but dis kitty look so
frenly except she run away. Oh well mebbe we catch her later.

Love an drool to them whut needs it

Conley ob Conley Llewis an whatebber