[Dailydrool] some advice

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 06:33:52 PST 2014

Has anyone here on the drool , ever had a front leg amputated on  their
Bassets ?   how did they adjust to the amputation ?  we  will find out
tomorrow, but my sweet girl Maggie  probably has bone cancer  in her front leg,  it
is a longggggggg story, but she has been declining  very rapidly and she has
not been able to walk, or get up on her own,and  she is  now refusing food
MY HEART IS BROKEN !  Maggie and  I have been thru so much together and it
hasn't been a easy life for her in her  8 year journey,  but WE will NOT
give up !

love and hugs

Marlene  and my sweet girl Maggie and Annie too

_marsdoxy2 at aol.com_ (mailto:marsdoxy2 at aol.com)

419-893-4433