[Dailydrool] Gumbo

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 14:05:54 PST 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Wow I'm really impressed with Gumbo's achievements that is so awesome.  Congratulations.  What tests did you have to pass??   CGC???  I can do the sit and the down part but I fail on the ignore an approaching stranger/strange dog part every stinking time.  I don't ignore approaching anything I ahrooooooooooooo my greeting to anything and anyone which chooses to approach.  Unfortunately often the approacher will change sides of the street when I ahrooooooooooo.  Very disappointing.  In any case I, apparently, am NOT a canine good citizen.  Seriously what tests did you have to pass??  I don't bite or jump up or anything, is that good enough?

It has been raining and pouring here for the last 5 days or so and while I am not allowed to complain because we really need the rain I am somewhat fed up with a certain little sister who doesn't like wet grass or mud squishing between her toes and instead, well, we've had our carpets shampoo'd 3 times already this week and it's only Tuesday so .......... seriously just get OVER it Gracie if you go outside and it's pouring the momPerson or dadPerson will towel you off and cuddle you and praise you and give all of us cookies and they will even clean the mud off of your feet for you and when you consider that as opposed to huffing and puffing and hauling out the carpet steamer ..... seriously Gracie!!!!

LuLu sends love n drool.  LuLu asked me to tell Pam person that she is drooling profusely and she sincerely hopes and believes that all will be well.

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects.