[Dailydrool] Bugsey and more tests

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 13:09:47 PST 2014

Well, Bugsey is still regurgitating 3 times a week. So, he is going in for
a series of barium xrays tomorrow. The vet doesn't have any canned food he
can eat, so I had to go find some. $3 a can! Wow! I guess there is a reason
he never gets to eat canned food. Oh well. On one hand I just want to stop
the testing, but I wouldn't be a happy camper if I was in his paws. Please
send good thoughts, prayers and drool that we find the problem and it isn't
too bad.

Jennifer (about to rip all her hair out), with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn
the Fairy Princess