[Dailydrool] GOOD NEWS & Unanswered questions

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 16:20:30 PST 2014

Dear Droolers,  my Maggie stayed the whole day at the vets for  test,  the
good news,  Dr. Bob said " was no cancer in her leg at  this time "  . but
he is very perplexed at her pain and  loss of  appetite.  the ultra sound
showed irregularities in her liver and  pancreas,   also small tissue change is
her kidneys, So as of right  now,  I am relieved  that there is no cancer
but I still have a  extremely painful and sick  little girl who is now
vomiting and can't even  keep water down

Marlene