[Dailydrool] Did he know? guilt

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:17:01 PST 2014

Hello,

I want to thank all of you again for all of your emails,cards, prayers and
drool. The last couple of days have been rough, and I'm not sure why.

Is guilt a part of this? I keep thinking about Boomer, when he stopped
eating, he got tired, he just wanted to sleep. So I just let him be. If I'd
had any idea that I'd never ever see him again, I'd have spent every waking
moment telling him how much I loved him, and I'd have rubbed hjis belly
till the fur came out.

I'm sorry, this is just so so hard for me, I read about Hoover in the
Facebook Daily Drool, and just fell apart. If there are mistypes, forgive
me, I'm crying as I write this.

I keep telling myself that I'm a grown man, and that I shouldn't be sitting
here like a blubbering idiot, but that's what I'm doing. I don't cry 24/7,
or even everyday, but I just feel so guilty for not holdinbg him ever
moment between the 1st trip to see Dr. James, and the 2nd one, when he went
back out on Tuesday am.

I know that you all understand, thank you for allowing me to vent. Drool
and prayers from me, and my 3 ATB.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

Yours in Dwool,

Boomer ATB
Babe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604