[Dailydrool] Dashing Bassets health report

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Tue Dec 9 13:05:10 PST 2014

We know it's been a long time since we asked for drool for the mama's
health. We have not forgotten all the folks who wrote to let us know
they were seriously slinging for her, but the people vet has been
soooooo slow. Mom has been ever so aggravated.

Today she went to see her primary care doc, who was not there. His
partner saw mom and told her that he thinks what she has thought all
along: it is a thyroid issue. Instead of calling for more (and repeat)
tests, he is putting her on medication. It cannot hurt her, and it might
just solve the problem without costing more money for tests. Good news
is that if this is the problem (and we are hoping it is), it should
solve all the health issues, minor and major, that have plagued
her--some for years.

If there is a little more slime between the lips, please sling it her
way in hopes that this doc is right. We do not need the mama getting
more aggravated by a doctor who does not send reports to her other docs
or give information to the insurance company.

Thanks to everyone who has been drooling or praying [the mom made us say
that]. The mama says you are the best.

The Dashing Bassets