[Dailydrool] Learned Something

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:10:17 PST 2014

​Most of you don't have intact males but some of you may and here is what I
now have proven (I suspected for awhile): when an intact dog starts
treating a neutered male as if he were a bitch in season, your neutered
male has a bladder infection.(Maybe everyone but me knew this already.)

I watched Doc dancing around the backyard, ears pinned on the top of his
head, neck arched, prancy dancy, eyes on Llewis (poor Llewis as if he
hasn't had enough to deal with lately) play bow play bow, licking
ears....every atom of Doc saying "ooo you are sooo sweet!" (As if Doc would
know what to do)
So I ran Llewis to the Vetspital and I was right-- he has a mild bladder
infection with a little blood in the urine and the odor must be just close
enough to elixir of Girls Who Wanna Have Fun that Doc, immature and
inexperienced, mistook the scent.
Ok well we can put a stop to that with a bottle of meds, thank you.
So hopefully in a day or two things will calm down a little. And I will
remember this lesson, you can bet on that.

MomPerson to Llewis, Conley and Misguided Doc​