[Dailydrool] Slinging drool

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Dec 9 16:50:04 PST 2014

We are slinging lots of slimy, nasty drool to poor Snoopy, we hope your back
is better soon, and we hope that some day your brains will arrive, too.  We
are also sending get better quick drool to sweet Llewis, bless his heart,
he's been through a lot lately.  And to poor Marco, we hope that your
surgery is successful and that the pain you've been living with will soon be
gone.  And to anyone else we missed, we send drool, too, especially to "da
dum ole dad" Shannon.  I can't even begin to imagine how awful it was to
lose Babe and Boomer within a couple of days.  Lea Pierce, who absolutely
amazes me with her writing skills and insights, is correct, you are grieving
for your kids and it takes time.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net