[Dailydrool] handling grief

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 18:37:45 PST 2014

I have been there and done it all my life, as having a lot of pet friends,
and my Dad was a Veterinarian, and a Vetren, but the first horrific loss of
life after Dad passed was that of Pierre Sr.

By the way, I haven't read a lot of drool posts lately, so if this message
is moot, I apologize.

Within 12 months, starting  11/13 until 8/14, I lost 3 beloved hounds and
my Mom.

Jean Paul was the calendar hound for Nov. 30.  There are no words to
explain my love for him.

All loss hurts so much, but I am only speaking for myself, I think there is
a God who gives us strength and the ability to cope.

I am still on edge, but, I am taking baby steps, and I hope all the sadness
 can go away for all.

Healing drool and blessings,

Jackie and the paws