[Dailydrool] Correction (OMG I made a mistake)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 06:33:50 PST 2014

Llewis,as it turns out, does NOT HAVE a bladder infection. The blood was
probably from the catheter.
So forget all that s*** I wrote yesterday about his having a bladder
infection and the way Doc was acting (he is acting that way) just erase it
from your memory banks if, in fact, anyone took it seriously anyway.

So now we think that his hormones are outta whack and are going to try some
holistic stuff to settle whatever amount of estrogen he has down. I have to
go pick the stuff up later. I will let you know what happens. Meantime this
was a good reminder to me that I don't know as much as I think I do.
Apologies.

MomPerson to Llewis, Conley and OoooYouSweetThangDoc