[Dailydrool] dICKENS AND GRACIE'S PAIN

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 10 06:44:49 PST 2014

I have a very bad back and have absolutely sympathy with back pain.   It is
excrucitiating. Living in a nursing home unless you're nearing death you
don't get much care and unnoticed so my latest pain episode scared me
cuzthen  I got unnoticed cuzs others are sicker and i automatically had to
scream when i moved  - it was automatic.  Then get yelled at.   Poor
Dickens.  So Miss
Becky had a back problem too and had to rest in a cage only bathroom breaks
and she did get better after month but i used those slimming waist bands to
wrap around her when moving.  i too used them. and think they helped?
Yes Gracie he's in awful pain but you are such a good sister. We tried ice
too.
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB