[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards on the web

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Wed Dec 10 16:15:44 PST 2014

For the 10th year, I will be publishing all of our received Daily Drool Howliday Cards on the Winstanley Clan Family Website.  The website addy is:
www.winstanleyclan.us/2014_Howliday_Cards/2014_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html.  Despite our home being hound-less this season, Debbie is creating an Original Basset Hound Howliday Card.  She has not completed it yet, so you may expect our card with her fabulous Artwork sometime Christmas week.  Maybe.

I apologize for our absence from the Daily Drool.  My new job with Amazon has been a handful, but a good handful. Debbie's parents, the World's Greatest in Laws, (Yes, I Love my Mother-in-Law!) are not getting any younger, and we need to help them all we can.  I will do my best to publish the cards as soon as they arrive.

May everyone have a safe and festive Howliday season. Drool to all in need.

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Precious Kitty, Stonie,and Biko
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Miss Prissy & Henrietta (ATB)
ATB: Our Basset Hounds; Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Precious da Bean, Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)
Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa, Sniglet, Okie & Treasure
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com

Quit smoking with Leon at:
http://www.as3-web.org/
Find more about Weather in Tabernacle, NJ
Click for weather forecast
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:08088.2.99999&bannertypeclick=wu_blueglass