[Dailydrool] Maggie

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 11:36:37 PST 2014

Marlene,
We are in huge drool production here for Maggie. When Colt would get sick after his chemo treatments and quit eating... Here are some things that I did that worked with him getting him to eat....even when he was at the E-vets and was very very sick. Ginger snaps...ginger helps settle the stomach. Oatmeal, he always ate this...it also soothes and settles the tummy. This is the one thing that he would eat when everything else failed.  Sometimes I had to hand feed him but he always ate this. Chicken jerky. Stella and Chewys Duck Duck Goose. It's freeze dried duck and goose meat. He rarely turned his snooter up at this one.
Michele, Ruger, Xander, Colt ATB
Sent from my iPawPad