[Dailydrool] Maggie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 09:13:58 PST 2014

Maggie is about the same,  she is eating good now, Canine ID and AD,  three
to four times a day,  but we have NOT been able to control her pain  and
discomfort, she is going potty, pee & poo, but has to be carried as she  is
weak and as soon as she stands  up,  she starts to tremble and  wobble.  we go
back to the vets on Tuesday for more blood work and another  ultra sound to
see what is going on,   I am beside  myself with  this heartache, I lay
with her for hours on end stroking her fur , telling her  how much I love her,
I have begun to question my own stupidity and am I  doing the right thing,
I have some new meds coming this week so we will  see if we can get this
pain under control, I truly believe IF ?  we can  control her pain she will be
OK.  so we went from having a BAD front elbow  to Pancreatitis and now back
to pain  but from where ????????
honestly don't know, every time we try to move her or roll her over she
will whine with pain,

I want to thank all my drool family for your wonderful support, every time
I get down, all I have to do is turn on my computer and there is your love
,  support and understanding !  THANK YOU  and Thank You  for all  the
wonderful Christmas cards, they make my day, truly !!!!   I have  cried so many
damn tears, it's a wonder I have any left

this has taken an emotional, physical and financial toll on me, and to all
of you who have loss a hound , I am truly sorry for your loss,  I have
always been there to send my personal condolences,   but with Maggie being  so
very bad,  I just haven't been able to do it, please know that you are  in
my heart

  Love  Marlene