[Dailydrool] $5 Friday for Droopy- thank you!!

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 03:18:57 PST 2014

  All I can say is God bless you all for doing this for us. I am humbled &
so very grateful to Donna & your group for picking us. I am stunned that you
all raised so much for us! It is a Christmas Miracle . Although I think the
girls need to send Arthur in Florida some kisses & slobber for his part too
LOL!  I just got my PC back so I'm hoping I can get the updated needed done.
I plan on putting a big thank you on our website & on our FB pg...
I will make sure the receipts go out when I
get the list.
God bless & thank you !!!!!

Judy L Helfferich
DBHR Pres., Intake & Slobberfest Coordinator
www.droopybassetrescue.com
Slobberfest July 11th 2015
clanzoo at clanimalzoo.com
www.clanimalzoo.com