[Dailydrool] BASSET CRAP UP FOR BID

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:45:27 PST 2014

We have a white plate award  saying 2nd place with a basset chasing a
rabbit..dated 1976.......from a trial..........up for bidding .......to
help the seniors here at Basset Rescue of Mt.    It is posted on our
facebook by me and i sure hope I did it right!! Bidding is now up to
$25.00 winner pays shipping and bidding ends Monday Dec 15th!! Ask for
pictures...I just do not know how to put a pic or its link on here for
you to immediately see.  But this is a great PIECE OF BASSET CRAP FOR
THE COLLECTOR.

sHANNON... hope you have received our emails to help you in this sad
time and to help you heal.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager