[Dailydrool] Sister Bunny

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 13:11:42 PST 2014

Auntie Feyfey. How ya doing. Hounds all ready for all sorts of howlidays? Trees trimmed, Menorah's polished. Huh. Bunny hopped? (Sound of wooshing) I'm getting faster on the ducking thing. No ducks. Bunny? Huh? Ah.....Sister Bunny arrived. She is watching Baxter through Caruso's telescope. Had to check even before she hit the buffet. Lots of salad? For Bunny, I get it.....then cheese plates and steak? Lots of steak. Kitchen beagles came out and wanted to sniff the bunny. Were quite disappointed when it was Bunny, capital B. Yes, no chasing of the Bunny by the beagies. She wants to use the telescope again. Okay, gotta go. I am very sorry Sister Bunny went to see Feyfey.

Pawtunia