[Dailydrool] Catching up

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 11:24:41 PST 2014

Well I got way behind on drools again...almost a month behind. Someone asked about Tumeric. Ruger and Xander are on Tumeric. I started it when Colt got sick with lymphoma and still use it upon the recommendation of another Drooler.  I sprinkle about a 1/8 tsp of it on their food. It is supposed to be a good anti- inflammatory, cancer fighter, help prevent diabetes and Alzheimer's.  Ruger has a very crooked front leg so we keep him on it to help prevent leg and back issues. Xander is on it also to help prevent all of the above issues. He is a long hound, so we are very concerned of possible back issues in the future.  We also use Joint Max to help with any joint issues. Smoke detector chirps: Ruger does not like the low battery chirp of smoke detectors either.  He will have a seizure 2-3 days after the annoying incident. I'm not sure why it takes 2-3 days to have a seizure but that's just how it seems to work with him. 2-3 days after a high stress or scary incident he will have a seizure.  So needless to say we try to prevent any of those types of incidents. We also quite using chemical cleaners, and now use only all natural cleaners.  Usually vinegar, baking soda, salt and borax.  Bassets in Trapper hats...OMG...to cute Dale!
Love and drool to anyone that needs it.
Michele, Ruger, Xander at Howling Hound Acres and Colt ATB
Sent from my iPawPad