[Dailydrool] Miss Angelika is too modest

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Sat Dec 13 07:12:24 PST 2014

Dear Droolers,
Angelika posted about the Droopy fundraiser. Please DO go there and check out the four primo items you could win with your donation. They are all splendid and you will be glad you looked. And who doesn't feel better in the holiday season when they do a little something for homeless hounds? The web site is below.
Thanks for your generosity,
Lucy (Pw. Zoey channeled me from the Bridge to help Droopy because Angelika's bootiful hound Ms. Pw. Brandy bestowed Z's Pw. Status many years ago)