[Dailydrool] Sour lips

Chyril chyrils at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 07:57:51 PST 2014

Harley liked to drink large amounts of water at one time. He had always done that since he was puppy. Anytime he goes for drink we joke "Harley come up for air buddy." This is his normal drinking pattern but as he had transitioned from age of 10 -  11 his lips keep a sour smell. I have also noticed that his jawls stay wet after he drinks which I think contributes to his wet jawls. Has anybody else experienced wet jawls with a Basset and if so what did you do for sour smell? I am open to any suggestions or ideas to help my buddy out.

Thanks.
Chyril slave to Harley, Annabelle, and Cassie

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5