[Dailydrool] Medical Marijuana for Dogs

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 12:02:57 PST 2014

Since marijuana products can be purchased by people holding medical mj
cards in both Washington and Oregon, my sister has tried it on her aging
dog Stanley.  Stanley had gotten down to skin and bones, but has really
enjoyed eating again after eating the medical mj dog biscuits. I met
another woman in Seattle who is growing a plant for her dog, which seems to
have cut way back on his seizures.

I'm not advocating that anyone buy illegal drugs, but if you do have the
option, marijuana might be helpful in getting sick and/or older dogs to eat.

Janice

--
Janice Marilyn Henry