[Dailydrool] Not my fault

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 13 14:36:33 PST 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

 I am in the dog house nobody will believe me but I didn't do anything I swear. How it happened is a mystery. But it's not my fault.   Maybe because I am OEBE curator of missing objects they think I had something to do with it.  However I have no idea what so ever how a shipment of fancy wine (momPersons favorite) from Grgich Hills was somehow misdirected to Western Missouri Basset Rescue.  MomPerson noticed on the shipment notification and called the winery and they said it was a mystery. They had no idea how it happened so they sent momPerson more wine because after all they are a winery they have lots of the stuff. But the first shipment would up in Missouri somehow and the winery said they cannot recall wine and they don't have any explanation how momPersons wine would up being shipped to an out of state basset rescue so they said its on them

Gonna be some happy bassets in Missouri I guess.  Why would anyone think I could have been involved?

More later from Snoopy.   I didn't do it nobody saw me you can't prove anything.

Sent from my iPaw