[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Dec 14 08:39:59 PST 2014

Western Missouri Basset Rescue Hounds and slaves would like to thank all of
the Droolers who sent us Howliday Cards. We were not expecting any and all
of a sudden floods of cards are coming in!! We enjoy seeing all of the
Hounds past and present on the cards and appreciate all of the love enclosed
with each one of them. This has been a sad year for us many problems and
many hounds to the bridge this year, many previous adopters sending hounds
back to us after nine and ten years of ownership due to family problems, we
have a lot of old ill hounds that need a lot of care. I am glad they are
here at rescue we love them all and they give my husband a lot of joy and a
feeling of being a big help to me by being here with them while I work. My
poor husband has early Alzheimer's and the only constant is taking care of
the Hounds everything else he does is iffy. They keep his life stable. And
all of the love and caring expressed to us through Droolers and the cards,
it is overwhelming to know people care. Thank you!