[Dailydrool] Leslie blew her electricity

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Feb 1 15:57:20 PST 2014

I posted that Leslie ran out of propane on my last post. I just called her
and she said her postman gave her two electric heaters to help her out so
she plugged them in yesterday and  when she woke up her circuit was blown in
half the house and it fried a bunch of her electronics. Part of her house is
now dead and she has extension cords running all through her house to keep
necessities running. Temperatures are going down to 7 below Tuesday and she
is trying to keep herself and the dogs warm. Please help if you can.

http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org