[Dailydrool] coming soon: a way to boost Montana Basset rescue and score big yourself

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 18:01:05 PST 2014

Chris Bly has been writing about Leslie in Montana--with no propane, blown electrical circuits, three feet of snow on the roofs of the dog kennels. and that arctic blast which has got half the bassets in the country shivering.

Heres a way to help. Leslie has a beautiful queen size Basset bed quilt that I sent her for auction or raffle. the quilt is handmade and designed by me and has probably over a hundred Bassets from at least eight different fabrics that I, Doug Dropp, and Daria Emma have collected over the past half dozen years. the quilt is almost 100% cotton (a few Basset faces are poly/ cotton). It is a beauty, and right now almost everyone could use a big Snuggly quilt. Chris Bly is working in whether to woofle it or auction it on Houndsbay. And for the quilters among you, Chris has nine more of the same quilt blocks that I made and didn't use in the Montana quilt. she will be auctioning these and you could make your own quilt, pillows, placemats.

so watch for this, it is coming. If you'd like a preview, go to my website, vlbzwick.com and then click on the heading bed quilts. go to the one that says "Rescue Me" and click on it. that's the quilt. so as soon as Chris gets the woofle or auction set up please participate so we can keep Leslie from freezing. Mahalo, Val