[Dailydrool] Tracking

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 23:14:32 PST 2014

Dis is Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound. Da Momma has been showing me the
videos of the hunting puppies and houndies. I think it would be fun to learn
how to do that. How can I learn?  I already do sniffies all the time on my
walkies and know about scratching the ground to make the scent better. I
don't want to chase the bunnies just learn how to follow the trails. Da
Momma said that might be something called trekking.

Pebbles is quite the tracker although I am not sure what she is tracking. I
thought it might be fun for her and good stimulation to follow set trails to
just see if she would be interested in doing that. The BF suggested pulling
a hot dog along the ground to see if she'd follow the trail.  She always has
her nose to the ground.

I hope that everyone is clicking all the other causes when they vote in the
shelter challenge and at non-contest times. It is an easy way to make a
difference and it takes very little time.

Pebbles sends drool to all those in need be they two or four leggers. She
also sends keep warm and dry to all those suffering from the snow and cold.

Leah momslave to Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound and Maggie ATB