[Dailydrool] Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue Online Auction

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 05:01:13 PST 2014

We have started our online Facebook auction to help pay for vet bills incurred by the needy homeless hounds taken into our rescue.

Please go to our Facebook page to view and bid on some incredible items, such as the sterling silver basset bracelet created by Barbara Gurwell, a beautiful embroidered basset wall hanging by Linda Larson, the unique necklace and earring sets fashioned by Judi Boren,  Tommy Hilfiger basset print dress, a much sought-after red beaded basset Michael Simon sweater, lovely hand-painted gourd birdhouse created and  donated by Sandi Bonnenberger,  and lots more fabulous basset crap.

If you are not in Facebook,  contact me at adopt4paws at yahoo.com for photos and a description of the items and to make a bid. Those with access to Facebook can make your bids on line simply by commenting on the item (s) with your bid.

Bid high, bid often, help the homeless hounds of Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue.

Suzanne Fitch

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android