[Dailydrool] Healing Drool for Barkley

Tina Curtis us656592 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 2 06:14:14 PST 2014

We are asking for the incredible power of everyone's healing drool, if possible!  Barkley was diagnosed with Malignant Melanoma in July, 2013. A growth was removed from his mouth but now more growths have appeared and we are planning on having them removed/surgically on Tuesday.  The growths have gotten in his way of enjoying his favorite treats and we feel that this is the best thing to make him more comfy. Believe it or not .... Barkley has no idea at all that he is sick!  He has energy, spunk, and is fully enjoying/doing everything that he has enjoyed over the past 8 years of his life!  We have no plans on telling him that he is sick, he doesn't need to know!  We would appreciate all the drool that you can send our way!