[Dailydrool] Purchase Dog Beds and Donate to Rescue

Rebecca Gering bger16 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 12:56:04 PST 2014

Hello Droolers,

CBHR (Carolina Basset Hound Rescue) has been designated Rescue of the Month
by Wash 'n Zip Pet Beds.  Those who order using the "CBHR" code during the
month of February will receive 10% off their order.  In addition, CBHR will
receive $5 for each bed that is ordered (with or without the CBHR code).

So if you or your friends and family are in the market for a great dog bed
that is comfortable and easy to wash, and would like to support rescue,
please visit Wash 'n Zip Pet Beds at http://www.washnzippetbed.com/.

Thank you.

*Becky Gering*, V.P.
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
I can't do everything but I can do *something:*  adopt, foster, volunteer,
donate, share