[Dailydrool] Washandzip pet beds...

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 14:45:13 PST 2014

Julie,
Thank you SO much for sharing this bed info and website!  We have two
senior Bassets - Delilah will soon be ten and our Dozer is 14 years young.
 Dozie has some arthritis and, like most elder stateshounds (and humans,
LOL) knows the value of napping and a good night's sleep.  I try to keep
the bedding clean but unless the inside is washable, even with a freshly
washed cover, the bed often retains remnants of less-than-savory odors.  I
LOVE the idea of the entire bed being machine washable and multi-purpose!
 Two new beds for our crew is on the top of our "must have" list.

LOVE the Drool for all the great info, advice, caring and support.  Hugs to
everyone, heart healing drool to those whose babies have traveled to the
Bridge lately and healing drool to all who need it.

A special shout out to Debbie...SO happy to hear you are feeling better and
to Bev for keeping us in the loop.

Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah and Dozer in NJ