[Dailydrool] Sending drool...

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Tue Feb 4 18:53:48 PST 2014

I am so saddened to hear about Debbie....The girls and I are sending loads of drool....I personally have not had to fight that dreaded disease, but hubby has and has beaten the odds the first time and so far he is beating the odds the second time....I know how hard the fight is for my dear brother is battling too.....wishing all the drool we can muster for you Debbie and all who need.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if all of the drool could cure cancer??  Well if we believe just maybe it will !

Sending love...Emily and the Gareis girls...Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne & Gracie