[Dailydrool] it's raining .....

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 6 10:32:00 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

It's raining, it's raining I can't/won't go outside because it's raining and I have to pee I really do I desperately have to pee but it's raining.  At 5 this morning I had my breakfast and I had to go so bad but it was raining it really was so mommy put on daddy's raincoat (it was dark and she was sleepy and little bit grumpy too for some reason) and she took me out front with an umbrella so I took 4 steps onto the grass and squatted down and peed while she held the umbrella for me because it's raining.

Now she's at work and I have to go I really do and I asked daddy I really did and he said maybe in a little while he would take me and hold the umbrella for me and if I am in such a hurry why don't I go stand under the grapefruit tree like Snoopy and LuLu do and pee but you have to walk across the patio to get to there and rain will fall right on you and it's RAIN so I can't do that.

Love,
Gracie who really, really needs to pee but it's RAINING for goodness sakes