[Dailydrool] another mt. moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 14:40:23 PST 2014

to add insult to injury........so to speak, my truck now is frozen
up........now plugged in== in hopes the block will not break when i try
to start it..
Our website is now up and running as Tim just let me know.  He is our
savior ........he donated the site for us.......and is now in Oregon and
away at work so we are in need of a volunteer web person to update
bassets as they need to come into the org. , and/or anything else we
need to have posted.

Just got 2 gals I am speaking to now.   Thank you to everyone who has
been helping us .........Propane is coming Monday and the tank will be
filled to the brim.
medical needs also will be tended to.   You all , everyone of you......i
wish i could call each of you up and Thank you personally.  Your
outpouring of love is something that we will never forget.

Sincerely, Leslie and volunteers

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager